Saturday 28 July 2018

Another day of la dolce vita

Sitting in the garden with the gentle coo of doves, a warm breeze wafting, nothing to do but relax ... who could doubt 'la dolce vita.'

The following two photos are not mine, but one's I've borrowed from Panicale FB pages. I love them both!



In this photo taken from a drone you can see our apartment and garden in the centre, slightly left, the largest green space.



Another borrowed photo - Kel having his morning cappuccino and cornetto at Bar del Gallo. Host Aldo took the photo on Kel's  tablet.


And then it was lunch time!



In no time at all it was time to go for drinks. We have many ways we can walk to the piazza, this is one way. 



1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    I found your blog and am so enjoying your stories and your pictures! I would love to frame many of them, you have an incredible eye for photography. Makes me want to visit.
    A fan in Canada!

    ReplyDelete